Save yourself the trouble looking for websites guest posts/blogging-friendly, I do that periodically as part of my SEO and PR services.
I will give you access to my curated list covering more than +25 niches, starting exactly 1355 unique site, and growing, classified by:
- Alexa Rank
- MOZ Domain Authority
- Ahrefs Rank and Domain Rank (new)
- Opportunities indicator (outgoing broken links and dofollow links)
- Barrier score (difficulty, writing level, and if a portfolio is needed or not)
- I also mention “corruptible” websites where you can land paid-for guests posts
Who needs this list?
My list is a resource to make websites allowing, or friendly with, guest posting on your speed dial, so you can concentrate on what you do best:
- Growing your posts folio (if you are an aspiring writer)
- Building backlinks for SEO purposes (if you are an SEO specialist)
- and working on your customers/company’s PR (if you are a PR specialist)
You can easily navigate through the list based on your writing level and your live posts folio (if you have any). There’s something for everyone, even for beginners.
Here is a quick insight of the list’s content based on barriers:
- 12% (+160 site) have a low barrier, this might fit debutants well with no need to have verifiable references
- 65% (+900) websites need some consistent writing skills, where some references might be necessary to land a guest post
- Only 23% (+250) of the list is designed for serious writing skills with established and verifiable references (mandatory in this one)
Use case scenarios
Here are some use case scenarios you can do with my list:
- If your sole interest is to build backlinks with no good writing skills, you can still benefit from the +160 with a very low acceptance barrier.
- If you want to land a spot in a fancy magazine in the future, this list can help you build up your posts portfolio on more than +1150 sites.
- If you are an established writer or a PR specialist, you can go for the finest 20 percentile (+230 sites) with the hardest barrier but also the best exposure and traffic potential.
How to get access to the list?
Use the following form to send your name and email address:
All requests are handled manually.
Some rules apply, though:
- You need to match your request with a comment (scroll down to reach the commenting section)
- If your email returns as a suspicious or spammy crap, I won’t let you in
- If you don’t confirm your email, I won’t let you in
- If you put a random name, I won’t let you in